Pediatric urologist is a doctor who specializes in diagnostics, treatment and prophylaxis of urinary tract and genitals diseases.
It’s recommended to visit a pediatric urologist if a child has at least one the following symptoms:
- Painful urination
- Frequent / infrequent urination
- Urine color changes
- Involuntary urination during daytime or nighttime
- Persistent pain in the small of the back or underbelly
Pediatric urologist treats the following diseases:
- Urinary bladder infections
- Involuntary urination
- Urinary bladder disorders
- Vesical calcification
Healthcare specialists of our clinics will consider a past medical history, provide comprehensive diagnostics and basing on the collected information will refer for laboratory tests needed and prescribe reasonable treatment plan.